We take enchantment to commence ourselves as the leading supplier of an excellent quality range of Multiplex MPSR/MPR. Only premium quality components and modern manufacturing techniques are used while manufacturing this product in line with global industry standards of quality. Our provided product is widely used in furnaces for fuel storage. Apart from that, this Multiplex MPSR/MPR Chaff Cutter is offered in varied specifications, as per the specific demands of our clients and at highly competitive prices.
Durable finish standards
MPSR is a self-recuperative burner, designed around the Multiplex gas burner technology. The recuperative element of the burner is capable of fuel savings in-excess of 35%.
Primary application for use on forge and steel re-heat furnaces.
MPR is a stand-alone recuperator designed for use with the MPHA burner.
MPSR/MPR supplied as heads only or as part of a fully engineered solution.
|50 kw to 750 kw
||HSD/ LDO/ FO/ LPG/ NG/ Producer Gas/ Mine Gas/ Biogas
Recuperative Gas Burner System :
- Increased efficiency and fuel economy
- Under cold start conditions, unit can fire at up to 50% extra to maximum hot air rating for rapid heat-up
- Wide stability limits and excess air and gas capability
- Easy installation
- Rugged Construction
- Up to 30:1 turndown
- Excess air/gas ratio options
- The Nu-way Multiplex recuperative burner system offers the option of a self-recuperative burner or a separate recuperator and burner
- The recuperative system is designed to extract waste heat from the flue products of medium to high temperature industrial processes and to pre-heat the cold combution air, returning heat to the process and so considerably reducing the fuel usage.
- The system is designed for the modernisation of existing furnaces or for use in new, energy-efficient furnace designs. Applications include forge furnaces ,intermittent kilns, soaking pits, heat treatment furnaces,crucide furnaces and indirect heating processes.
Under cold start conditions, unit can fire at up to 50% extra to maximum hot air rating for rapid heat-up